In accordance with the Regulation of Minister of Law and Human Right of the Republic of Indonesia Number 26, 2013, citizen from 61 countries and 1 region are eligible for obtaining Visa on Arrival (VOA).
This visa can be obtained directly when you are landed at the certain airports and seaport in Indonesia regardless of the purpose of your visits (Business, Tourist, Social). The Visa on Arrival is not a work visa nor a visitation visa. Therefore, it can not be converted to obtain other immigration permits. The maximum stays permitted for the visa on arrival is 30 days. If you plan to stay longer than 30 days, you need to mention your intention to stay longer. Visa on Arrival can be extended for another 30 days.
The general requirements for Visa On Arrival are:
- Expiration date of the applicantâ€™s passport must be at least 6 (six) months at the date of entry.
- At least one blank visa page
- Round-trip airplane ticket
- Visa on Arrival fee (refer below)
- A Visa Fee of US $35.00 for a 30-day stay is required and payable upon entry at the above Immigration Check-Points. The Visa On Arrival could be extended for another 30 days.
- Visa On Arrival should not be converted into a Temporary Stay Visa.
- Nationalities not listed above should obtain visa prior to departure at the nearest Indonesian Mission to the applicant.
- Passport must be valid more than 6 months from the first date of entry in Indonesia (Please note that temporary passport, emergency travel document or travel document issued by different country can not be used to obtain free short visit visa).
- You have an exit ticket from the Indonesian territory (Random check at the check points of the immigration)
- At least 2 (two) empty pages in the passport.
Â Those 61 countries and 1 region are as follow: